« Panic Cast 1 | Main | Shipping! »

May 18, 2006

Panic Cast 2

bluedave.jpg

Here is another Panic Podcast directly from a truck stop in Texas. So far we have done two shows. One in San Diego and one in Scottsdale and both were amazing. I have trouble sleeping on the bus but somehow, by the grace of God, I got 12 hours last night on the 20 hour drive from Arizona to Texas. We have a night off tonight so we are gonna get to work on the next clue for the 7 Clues To Become The (ONe) Contest.

May 18, 2006 04:04 PM

Comments

I can't get it to work for me, but maybe you're still uploading or something. Thanks so much for rocking the fuck out and being so sweet the other night. See you in NYC :)

Posted by: Theresa at May 18, 2006 07:10 PM

Not working this time Dave. Hope all the shows are going well. it would be awesome if people did the panic circles at every show, you could take pictures and make some sort of "panic circle archive" on the site. It's amazing how this thing brings all these people together. I've heard a few Panic Channel songs and I have to say they're really good but the thing I love about this band is that you give to the fans like no other band I know and that's something special! Keep it up!

Posted by: zoezee at May 18, 2006 07:14 PM

oh wait, if you right click on it and play it from the server, it works.

Posted by: zoezee at May 18, 2006 07:15 PM

and take three.. it's working for me now. :D i'll shut up now.

Posted by: zoezee at May 18, 2006 07:15 PM

It's working for me but I'm on my iMac. Excellent podcast!

~CC

Posted by: CC at May 18, 2006 08:04 PM

Caught the Scottsdale show last night (My wife & I were up front next to you Dave)

The show was fuckin amazing. It was such a treat to see such amazing musicians up so close! Can't wait for the album!

You should put set lists up on the site after each show - just a thought.......

Posted by: Doug Diamant at May 18, 2006 08:07 PM

yeah most excellent podcast ;)

Posted by: wendybird at May 18, 2006 08:10 PM

Darn! I live close to Tye TX, wish you would have stopped by. :) I would have cooked yall a nice home cooked meal! Stop on by on the way home, k? hehe ~Peg (Midland TX)

Posted by: Peg at May 18, 2006 08:28 PM

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night. Are you going to stick around for a bit after the show? I'll be the guy yelling "Kiefer", but saying it like Mr. Morrison does. K-Eye-Fer!!

Posted by: Curt at May 18, 2006 08:31 PM

agent cooper!!! i will be seeing you! i will be seeing you tomorrow to dave! hope to talk you into a picture. can't wait. thanks for actually allowing us to take pictures, most artists do not. just goes to show you how much you care for your fans.

Posted by: MoonRider613 aka heather at May 18, 2006 09:43 PM

I cant believe Dave is under the same Texas sky as me tonight! ; ) I cant wait for Saturday! I have a job I would like to assign myself for the show. I hope you (DN) will accept. I am a woman of mystery. Tee hee!

Posted by: Babygirl at May 18, 2006 11:42 PM

You guys are sooooooooooo fuckin' kewl to share all this with your fans!...I feel like Im right there in the middle.

Ive always wanted to expereince the being on the road with a rock band!

This is the shizzzzz,

bi bi x2= the mirror of you

Posted by: Bibaby at May 19, 2006 12:35 AM

I can't wait to saturday too babygirl!!
thanks Dave its awesome!!
ohh I cant wait anymore.

Posted by: Dianazum at May 19, 2006 02:09 AM

I'm glad to hear the tour's going well! :D

Hopefully see you in England?

Graeme

Posted by: graeme :D at May 19, 2006 02:57 AM

I look at these picture and just want to cry! I wish I was there!

Just wonder if the busdriver is Jay or Vince?

Come to Pittsburgh, PLEASE!

Posted by: Angel at May 19, 2006 04:17 AM

Hey Dianazum....I think we should ensure the panic circle will be in place for the show. Whaddya say? I would love to meet you and any of the rest of 6767 fam that will be here in H-town. I'll be the girl up front wearing a white Nikki Hilton wifebeater with a see-through back. Alot of people don't understand the whole "Dave Navarro" thing. Some I know would call it obsession. They just don't get it! It's nice to have this cyber-community that Dave is so involved with. It makes all of us feel a part of his day-to-day life. Who else does for theirs like D does for us?! .....and it's not obsession, just love....pure love! WE ADORE YOU DAVE!!

Posted by: babygirl at May 19, 2006 05:59 AM

Thanks for the update Dave.

Does anyone know if there's an opening act and if so who they are? Any info would be great.

6 days to Avalon

Be well all

Nef

Posted by: Nefarious Bovine at May 19, 2006 06:27 AM

Panic Circles = :gay:

Posted by: BlahBlah at May 19, 2006 06:51 AM

Beautiful blue photo...

and re:...

"Panic Circles = :gay:"
if you read the latest gossip Dave has says he's experimented but is definitely not gay... lol...

Posted by: Savvy at May 19, 2006 07:38 AM

Nef, Bullets and Octane are opening.

gay = happy and lighthearted. I am so gay :)

Posted by: Sue at May 19, 2006 07:48 AM

but be warned i have heard the opening act likes to spit on people. i am thinking about bringing a towel just in case. gross!!

Posted by: MoonRider613 aka heather at May 19, 2006 07:57 AM

Thanks Sue

Posted by: Nefarious Bovine at May 19, 2006 08:00 AM

Cool... thankx. Not too many people like the desert road trips, but I do.. I've done L.A. to Douglas, AZ (far southeast) in 12 flat all night in a Mazda RX7... enjoy.

Posted by: Junebug at May 19, 2006 08:04 AM

Dallas here I come!!!

Posted by: Bonita at May 19, 2006 08:14 AM

Ok, if I fly up to DC next week for the show, who's going to rock it with me?

Posted by: Schwing at May 19, 2006 08:36 AM