« Jay-Z & BET | Main | Some Stuff »

June 30, 2004

Tonight

I am looking foward to jamming with the fellas tonight. We hope to finish our newest song. Plan for the future and have a good laugh.
perk

June 30, 2004 11:29 AM

Comments

Long time fan, first time poster. You guys are great. If you were to charge for lessons, what would you charge?
Patrick

Posted by: Patrick at June 30, 2004 11:31 AM

how do you guys go about jamming?

do you all just improvise or go along with some1's idea?.....does it become a muck around or is it hard core?

Posted by: Sanders at June 30, 2004 11:32 AM

this is so damn cool...any chance we are not actually interacting with who we think we are??? hmmmmm......

Posted by: josh at June 30, 2004 12:01 PM

i think its da real deal josh

if not we can ambush da site n take over da world!

Posted by: Sandy at June 30, 2004 12:08 PM

too cool,cant wait to be bale to hear what u guys come up with

Posted by: Stephanie at June 30, 2004 02:22 PM

Dave I think you are so hot, and that you and Carmen are so hot together. I never heard of Jane's Addiction before the MTV Reality Show, but dude you rock. I hate that I missed the Awards.

Posted by: angela at June 30, 2004 02:55 PM

Guys,
Over on another fansite (for Perry) is someone posting things including questions (more like challenge-questions) that are supposedly from Perry's wife. At least once that poster has asked someone to post the questions over here. Since I have not seen them here, I wonder should I bother? Is this something you want to see/participate in or are you all done with that? I was looking for an Email address to send things to but it looks like posting in public to the board is the thing to do here.
Oneidafish

Posted by: Oneidafish at June 30, 2004 03:39 PM

Dave, if you found a singer who was extreamly devoted to music, had a mezmorizing voice and great lyrics but no band, would you do anything to help her get ahead?

Posted by: Ronda at June 30, 2004 11:26 PM

Hi Stephen
I know this totally off-topic here, but a few months ago, you had a picture on your website of you standing in front of the Grossm√ľnster in Zurich, Switzerland. My office is just next to it. Any chance I could get that picture so I can use it as a screensaver? By the way, thanks for the great gig in Zurich!
Cheers, Giorgile

Posted by: Giorgile at July 1, 2004 01:39 AM

Wassup Perk, Im smokin one right now in your name.
Take care homey.

Posted by: DreadLockSlasher at July 1, 2004 04:10 PM

When are you going to realize the three of you f-d up (sorry Chris) and at least speak?

D - you know you'll regret this...

Perk - I expected you to be the logical one, get off the beyude.....

Posted by: HereWeGo at July 1, 2004 09:36 PM